Saturday, January 31, 2009

DONE -- ?!







Jan 31, 2009 - Howdy, ya'll. Brian Pulido, writer / director of The Graves here. A few nights ago, we had the AZ Cast & Crew Screening for The Graves and it was a blast! We held it at the historic Harkins Valley Art in Tempe, AZ. After, we partied (as we tend to do -- !).

I suppose many folks believe that our project is complete. Actually, we are about half way through the process. Next Up, submissions to film fests and marketing. 

Oh, is The Graves new to you -- ? Then check out our website and get caught up --

www.TheGravesMovie.com.

Welcome -- !

Brian Pulido
Writer / Director
The Graves

PS - Let me explain the photos. I'm the dude with the 80's hair and leather jacket. At the top is Nick G. and myself (Nick is our Digital Assets Manager). That handsome young man kissing me (hey, its the arts!) -- That's Brian Ronalds, part of the producing duo, Ronalds Brothers Productions (I'm pretty sure Brian's brother Dean was at the bar around this time). RBP produced The Graves along with my production company, Mischief Maker Studios.

Below that shot, I am posing with my lovely wife and producing partner, Francisca. We've been an item for close to 18 years, and it only gets better. It is terrific to share this dream come true with Francisca and everyone from the cast & crew. It make it all worthwhile.




No comments: